Thank you, Didi, for nominating me!!
Thank you for your kind gesture, I felt truly honored to be nominated by one of the most humble and creative bloggers! 🙂 I love the poems which you bring to all of us, magical words, pure feelings, truly amazing! ❤ Guys, please do visit Didi’s blog for awesome posts!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
Umm, I started my blog DexterousWriter almost a year ago. I published my first post on June 24, nervous, anxious, aaah mixed feelings. But now, having completed one year and been part of the WordPress family with all the beautiful fellow bloggers who support, acknowledge and motivate you to improve and learn new things every day 🙂
I don’t get enough time as I am studying now and have piles of college work but I try to post and share as much as I can.
Though I myself am a novice at blogging, I would like to share two points which I also keep in my mind
There are always people who will support you, and the ones who will discourage you, they are not going to change, but only our attitude and determination will keep us strong and keep going towards our goal!
And, we often worry that the topic has already been written by many other people and so I shouldn’t but always remember although it has been written it’s not written by you, so go ahead and paint your canvas with your words! 🙂
I would like to nominate: